Can you get a free horse in Star Stable?
A HORSE! The Rune Runner horse is ridden by the Wild Wardens of the north, and if you manage to prove yourself, you’ll get one of these beautiful Starbreeds as a gift from the Druids! Pick up unique rewards, leading up to a free horse!
What are the codes for Star Stable?
Star Stable Codes (Expired)
- BLACKMASK – Redeem this code for a Masquerade Mask.
- GALENTIN3S – Redeem this code for 100 Star Coins.
- BESTIES4EVER – Redeem this code for 7 Days of Star Rider (New Players Only!)
- 7HAPPYDAYS – Redeem this code for 7 Days of Star Rider (New Players Only!)
What you need to get a horse?
- Saddle with girth or cinch.
- A saddle pad or blanket.
- Bridle and bit.
- Stirrups and stirrup leathers.
- Optional: lunge line.
- Optional: tendon boots, bell boots, any other leg support or protection the horse may need.
What is the max level on SSO?
In Star Stable Online you’re able to earn XP both for your character and your horses. The current highest level for the player is 23 via normal gameplay (30 with mods) while the highest level for your horse is 15.
How much does a horse cost in Star Stable?
What does a new horse cost? Horses have prices between 300 and 1500 Star Coins.
Why is Star stable so expensive?
Why so expensive? It’s very (purposely) misleading – in Star Stable Horses, kids can change horse names for free at any time; but when they try the same thing in SSO, it costs a lot of coins or real money. It seems like a bait-and-switch, all the worse when you know it’s a game aimed at children.
Can you play Star Stable on iPhone?
Today’s not just any regular Thursday, because today’s the day you can get your hands on an all-new Star Stable companion app for your smartphone! Star Stable My Friends & Horses is available from today in the App Store for iPhone, and the Android version is coming next week!
How do I redeem SSO codes?
Redeem Codes are at times given out officially from Star Stable to the players. Some codes might not apply to all players, such as codes that are only redeemable for Lifetime Star Riders. To redeem a code, log in to your account on the official Star Stable Online website and go to the “Redeem” tab.
How do I redeem a code on Star Stable?
Log in on our website and go to your Account page. Click on Redeem a Code and enter the code. Make sure that the code is still valid and that there are no spelling mistakes or spaces in front or after the code. Click on Redeem.
How old is Star Stable?
Today the great birthday celebrations begin because Star Stable is turning 7 years old! We’ll be celebrating our birthday up until October 17, so you have plenty of time to participate in all the fun!
How do you make a horse Love You?
- Go on walks with your horse. …
- Always make sure your horse has enough food and water. …
- Grooming your horse and giving him occasional treats can help build trust and comfort between you and your horse. …
- Don’t let your horse take advantage of you.
What is the best age to buy a horse?
When you are starting out, your best option is to buy a horse that you can get on and enjoy right now, even if it is an older horse. When it comes to horses, ‘older’ usually means ten to fifteen years old, but many horses in their twenties are still great riding horses.