How do you say horse in Cantonese?
“HORSE” in Cantonese (馬) – Flashcard.
How do you say common phrases in Chinese?
Essential Chinese Phrases
- Thank you! (xiè xie) 谢谢！ …
- You’re welcome. (bú yòng xiè) 不用谢。 …
- Hello (nǐ hǎo) 你好。 Hello, in Chinese, combines the words ‘you’ and ‘good’. …
- OK/Good (hǎo) 好 / (hǎo de) 好的
- Not OK/ Not Good (bù hǎo) 不好
- May I ask… ( qǐng wèn) 请问…
- I’m sorry (duì bu qǐ) 对不起
Is there a word for yes in Chinese?
是: ”Shì”; Yes
And with reason too, as 是 is the most basic word in Chinese to say yes. As an adjective, 是 means “right; correct” whether you’re sure about it or just think it might be correct.
What is the hardest language to learn?
The Hardest Languages For English Speakers
- Mandarin Chinese. Interestingly, the hardest language to learn is also the most widely spoken native language in the world. …
- Arabic. …
- Polish. …
- Russian. …
- Turkish. …
22 мая 2017 г.
What does Shi in Chinese mean?
What does mei you mean in Chinese?
The Chinese word meiyou – 没有 – méiyŏu. (to have not in Chinese)
What does DWAY mean in Chinese?
How do you say baby in German?
Nowadays mostly baby it’s used, but the traditional word would be Säugling. It’s derived from saugen = to suck. The German word for a mammal is Säugetier, which comes from the same verb.
What does Bao Bao mean in Chinese?
Bao Bao (Chinese: 宝宝; pinyin: Bǎobǎo, meaning “treasure”; colloquially meaning “baby”) is a female giant panda cub who was born at the National Zoo in Washington D.C. She was at the Zoo until February 2017, when she traveled to the China Conservation and Research Center for the Giant Panda in Sichuan Province.